Saturday 16 April 2011

My Thirty Years Of Smiles Album

For my thirtieth birthday this year, I decided that instead of the normal photo montage that you would normally have, I decided to make a small scrapbook to pass around at my party.  I picked up a GORGEOUS 8x8 gatefold album, and was wanting to  do something special with it, so I thought of a collection of 'me' photos that I could really show.  I decided on smiles.  Thirty years of smiles.  Cheesy I know!  (you will have to forgive the dodgy photos, it was hard to photograph this album as it was so full!)


Look at that goodness just bursting at the seams!


It can't contain itself any longer!  It's going to blow!!! ^_^  I couldn't resist covering up the front with that gorgeous paper!


Just a few snippets of pages...


 It's such a unique album, with 5 pages on each side, which you open out whichever way you like... I just love how 'interactive' you can be with it depending on which way you fold it.  I should get another one and be creative :P








This is the back of the album, I couldn't resist covering that too, as well as the two front insides!

No comments:

Post a Comment